To mark the first official weekend of summer, Graham & Evan went on a Father & Son camp organized by our church. Evan was SO excited to go!! He could hardly stand the wait until 4pm friday afternoon when he & daddy finally headed out the door.
Cutie Patootie with his backpack & my "boys" heading out into the wild! Ah, feel the testosterone in the air! lol
Playing Soccer with some of the boys... and posing with what I am informed was "the pee tree" - ew.
The tent & daddy & son right before lights out.
I figured since the boys were away, I would take the opportunity to have some "girl time" with Averie. Brynlea's a little too young to participate (yet!) but this definitely feels like it's worthy of a tradition, so in a couple of years, she will join us. This time she stayed at home with one of our trusty sitters who had a really easy job with just 1 child to watch.First, to the "Nail Studio" where I got pampered with my beginning of the summer pedicure & Averie got pampered in a big massaging chair beside me to get her toes all prettied up & painted. It was SO fun! She got to choose her color (and mine) and what nail art she wanted & was so patient once she was done & had to wait a while for me to be done. We chatted & giggled over different nail art we could have done. It was so nice to have uninterrupted time with her!
Then we went out for sushi! Another love that Averie & I share - yummmm...
She even tried her hand with chopsticks & didn't do too badly at all!







1 comment:
Is that Dake's? I am soooooo jealous!
I am hoping that the photo at the pee tree was taken before it got too soggy? Ew.
A sort of related thought: at cub camp last week a port-a-potty service brought in another stall and I about fell over when I read the company's name and slogan: "Floaters. You float 'em, we tote 'em."
Post a Comment