I had figured, or hoped at least, that Brynlea, being my 3rd child would get the "lion's share" when it came to breast feeding. That I would have finally got the hang of it, so to speak... not to be the case unfortunately.
There is no rhyme or reason as to why, but I will have adequate one day (though those days seem to be fewer & far between these days) & then will have to supplement with multiple bottles the next. It is beyond frustrating! If it weren't for the cost, I think I would just throw in the towel...
So, I play the guessing game day to day of whether I need to be bringing formula with me, or not (guessing wrong does NOT lead to pleasant times).
LaLeche league I am not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you're the mamma you know whats best for you and babe.
good for you for sticking to it! But, I say a little formula never hurt any one!
Post a Comment