Thursday, July 24, 2008

Roller Coaster!!

A trip down to Olympia, Washington a week ago to visit my parents (aka. Grandma & Grandad) found us at Lakefair - a good old fashioned U.S. County fair! Yeehaw! Cotton candy & elephant ears all around! :)

The kids enjoyed a few rides but the best thing to watch was Averie & Tanner (my nephew) on their first roller coaster ride! It was, of course, the teeniest little thing you ever saw, but with just enough speed & just enough bumps & turns to get a 4 year-old's heart pumpin' pretty good!

Look at that face! (That's my nephew Tanner beside her, looking terrified!) Averie was thrilled when I told her that on a roller coaster she is allowed to scream as much & as LOUD as she wants! And she took FULL advantage! :)
She loved it! Handled it so well that now I can hardly wait to take her to Disneyland!... well, more than I already couldn't wait to take her :)

No comments: