-What is your husband's name? Graham Stephen
-How long have you guys been married? 6 1/2 years
-How long did you date? dated for 4 months, engaged for 4 months - 8 months total
-How old is he? 29 until February
-Who is taller? Graham - more than he looks - he has terrible posture! :)
-Who can sing the best? My voice is more "trained" than his but he has a very nice singing voice.
-Who is smarter? He has more formal education than me - DEFINITELY knows more about the computer than me, but I know more about children, household running (bills, insurance, etc) - I would say we're pretty even in this regard.
-Who pays the bills? Me. But it comes out of our joint account & is often discussed at length by both of us - he knows what is happening when it comes to the bills - I just do the actual task.
-Who does the laundry? Me - unless it is a desperate & unusual circumstance & then there are many detailed instructions. This has gone BAD in the past! lol
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Lying in bed, I'm on the right. Graham's on the left. This is the way is has usually been - we have switched when necessary as I need to be closest to the door - first contact for wayward children :) But it is usually me on the right.
-Who mows the lawn? Graham - but honestly, our backyard is more of a "mudhole" which doesn't require much mowing & the front is shared with our neighbor who's teenage son usually gets to it before us. So, really neither of us at the moment.
-Who cooks dinner? haha! I am just at the end of my busiest photography season so we have eaten take-out WAY more than usual, or than we like to. I often cook dinner, but Graham is always open to helping me with this.
-Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Definitely Graham. First to apologize, too.
-Who kissed who first? It was one of those PAINFULLY long drawn out moments. You both know it's going to happen but it was taking FOREVER... I caved first. So me, I guess.
-Who wears the pants? There is give & take in this department. I tend to be more rigid about my opinions but Graham is no push over. In fact, sometimes I think he knows me so well that he manages to win, while letting me think I won. lol
What a man :)
I tag Krista K., Alana & Angie :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Everytime I see that pic of you guys at the pne...I am taken back at how much you look like aunt sharon when she was that age...its crazy! just something about that pic....
OK, can I just say that viewing the picture of us on our 1st date immediately above the picture of us last year at Graham's graduation is... PAINFUL!! Something has GOT to change there!! Oh MAN!
Post a Comment