I really did...
But I already admitted I have a problem in this area... so none of you should be surprised :)
Here is the NEW Santa picture - I am MUCH happier with it!
The Santa is WAY better (though Mrs. Clause left MUCH to be desired! - When was the last time you saw a Mrs. Clause with BLACK bobbed hair & fingernails painted black?!?! Averie has actually started referring to her as the "creepy Mrs. Clause" - no lying!)

Brynlea looks a little "stressed" but she is looking at "Creepy Mrs. Clause" so I can't blame her! lol But nobody's crying & I can now relax.
***************************************************************
Every year I do a picture of my kids in their Christmas outfits. I often end up getting creative with the photoshop in order to get something usable (or that I'm satisfied with) but this year was a very pleasant surprise! All 3 kids smiling & looking normal at the same time! SO great!
Here is a montage of our Christmases so far...
(side note... upon preparing this slide show, I realized that we have had the same Santa in our kids' pictures every year! Even though they are at 2 different malls! Too funny!)
Here is a montage of our Christmases so far...
(side note... upon preparing this slide show, I realized that we have had the same Santa in our kids' pictures every year! Even though they are at 2 different malls! Too funny!)

3 comments:
CUTE montage!!!!
You have adorable children!!!
Ahh. That picture is much better. I really like the colour combo you guys used at Cultus. It looks really sharp and oh yeah, you have cute kids.
Post a Comment