I'm always a little introspective when birthdays roll around... almost like another New Years (what am I happy with from the last year - what would I like to change) I am happy to report that this year the list of what I'm happy with is longer than the list of stuff I want to change :) That doesn't happy too often.
It was a GREAT day...First there was a trip to the Wild Orange Spa here in Abbotsford... Graham had gotten me a gift card for there for Mother's Day 2007 & I still hadn't used it yet. Well, I put it to GOOD use yesterday!! I had the "Spa Pedicure" - 75 minutes of pampering!! It was unreal!
Here's the result...

After
Too bad they can't fix my "flip flop tan"!
Then Moriah (one of our most trusted babysitters) came & watched the kids for us & Graham took me up to Cultus for a picnic dinner & a swim... with NO kids! SO fun! I had almost forgotten what it was like to relax on the beach instead of always having to watch for kids.
It was a very nice way to ring in my 32nd year :)
It was a very nice way to ring in my 32nd year :)
Birthday dinner... mmmm
- by candelight (even if it is citronella LOL)
- by candelight (even if it is citronella LOL)








3 comments:
Looks like a fabulous day. Those are some cute tootsies you have. ;-)
How fun! Nice toes...I know Marcy and linked to you through her blog.
I'd do anything to go to the beach with out my kidlets! Ah, to be 'off duty' at the beach....heaven!!!
I just realized that I think you just did a photo shoot for my sil at Bear Creek park with Elsie! Great pics!!!
Post a Comment