This evening was installment #1 - Graham has been wanting a professional massage for some time. I think it started when I went a gratuitous number of times for pregnancy massage while pregnant with Averie. He has been very patient. I figured 30 years was long enough! LOL
He had never been & was not totally comfortable going by himself... I was more than happy to oblige & "keep him company". Couples massage, here we come!!
So we went to one of my FAVORITE places on the PLANET (no, seriously.)...

If you can't read that, it is The Wild Orange Spa
It is seriously like heaven on earth.
I could live there.
Dead serious.
:)
We indulged in a 1 hour pampering session that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Followed by some yummy dinner.
The only down side is I think he will be perfectly comfortable going on his own now... if I let him *evil laugh*
Now I am very ready for the best night's sleep I have likely had in a LONG time.
The only down side is I think he will be perfectly comfortable going on his own now... if I let him *evil laugh*
Now I am very ready for the best night's sleep I have likely had in a LONG time.
Happy birthday to me... er, I mean... Graham!!


No comments:
Post a Comment