Sunday, January 11, 2009

Meeting a new member of the family!

I was surprised this year buy a few last minute photography bookings. December is usually quite slow, but with families getting together, it's not surprising it occurs that a picture should be taken :) So, now I am trying to wrap up the editing on those.

Then right after New Years we got to enjoy a family gathering of our own. We got packed up & headed to my parents place to meet the new addition to the family - my nephew, Rowan.

What a little sweetheart!! I, of course, brought my equipment - what good is being a photographer if you can't take great pictures of your favorite people?! :)

Rowan was to be blessed at church (we don't baptize infants, but give them a blessing), so the family all wanted to be there for that special day. Unfortunately, Auntie Chelsea was restarting her semester & couldn't make it - but for the first time in a long time (maybe ever?), we managed to get a GOOD portrait of all the grandkids on my parents side TOGETHER!


Miraculous!!

Then we did the newborn shoot of Rowan. I haven't managed to edit the whole shoot yet, but here are a few:




A fabulous way to end a great holiday season!

Now you are caught up... hopefully, I will be able to post a little more frequently! This was CRAZY!

1 comment:

Alana said...

Beautiful baby shots, Erin. I really like the sheepskin one.