Saturday, May 30, 2009

Everythings Looking "Up"!

Today I attempted something new - a newborn shoot with 2 of my kids in tow... Baby Eric needed his newborn shoot ASAP since a 9lb 2oz birth weight means he may not stay tiny for very long. Luckily, his momma & I are friends so she didn't mind my little ones tagging along while Averie was at school to play with Eric's big brother & big sister.

It was such a beautiful day that I was actually able to set up my studio in the backyard - took advantage of the natural light & it was warm enough that Baby Eric was very content :) What a sweetie! (here's a "teaser", Marcy!)


After picking up Averie from school, we met Graham near his work & decided to go to Costco for a quick bite to eat, then to the movies & see "Up!"


Even though Brynlea didn't have a nap, I only missed about 10 minutes of the movie before I got her to fall asleep, then the rest went great. It was a really cute movie but the storyline is really deep! I'm sure most of it was "over my kids heads": LOL

But they enjoyed it just the same & it was a fun evening...

After the movie, we swung by our local Temple site! It is hard to believe that we are only months away now from having our own Temple (we currently have to travel 2.5 hours -not including border line up to get to the nearest one) - it has been cool watching it go "up" also! :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Eric is adorable!!!!!!!! and great shot Erin!
we wanna see Up! too. hope it doesnt freak my kids out!

Life as a Kenessey said...

We must have just missed you because we did the same thing Friday night!! Went and saw UP and then went to the temple site!!! I guess great minds think alike!!

Anonymous said...

YOU TEASE!! Great Picture, can't wait to see the rest of them.