Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party!

Tonight we enjoyed our first Halloween party of the season. Correction... the kids enjoyed our first Halloween party of the season...

I was in charge of running it... it was for our entire congregation from church... AND I volunteered to do family portraits (free of charge!) at it... it got a little hairy. For me.

But everyone else seemed to have a good time so I will claim a success! :)

I really wanted the adults to dress up for our party this year so I enticed with a small door prize. It worked pretty well! There were quite a few very imaginative costumes!

For your viewing pleasure... here were our's:


Graham's "full" costume was AWESOME!! I picked it up for DIRT cheap a few years ago after Halloween & this was the first time he's had the chance to wear it. It caused quite the reaction at the party, that's for sure!

It was a fun night but I am beyond exhausted! So just a quick post for tonight :)

4 comments:

Debbie Jo said...

Your costumes were awesome! That activity totally sounded fun!

Suze said...

Graham's outfit is HILARIOUS!

Very nice of you to do pictures. Sounds like it was a lot of fun

Karen said...

Those costumes are awesome!!!! I love Graham's!!

Life as a Kenessey said...

Your blog is soooo cute...thanks for blog-stalking me so that I knew that you had one too!! After reading this post...you're right we should have never moved out of 2nd ward!!!!