He has gotten up only TWO times total in the last 6 nights! And a quick reminder of why he needs to stay in his bed & he heads back there without much fighting at all. What a big boy!!
One night I was laying in bed as Brynlea had started to fuss & was debating about whether she would settle on her own or whether I needed to do the "soother locator" thing. I finally rolled over & sat up. By the pale light of the nightlight in the hallway...
Evan was standing in my bedroom doorway! Just standing there... not making a sound! It was all I could do to stifle a scream! I startled so bad, I fell back on the bed... I thought I was in a scene from "The Sixth Sense" or something!


So, once my heart restarted, I took him back to bed & explained that if he really needed something, he could call me. I had visions of the poor boy standing in the hall all scared from a nightmare or something, but not wanting to give up his sticker by actually coming in to our room. Poor little guy!
But he is doing SO great & is so proud of all his stickers. He talks about it all day! We are so proud of him, too!
My entries may be a little sparse over the next few weeks as I am officially into another "busy season" for photography. Pretty much all my free time will be spent photo editing. It will slow down soon, though - I'm in "head down-plow through" mode. I love it!!
I am so blessed to get paid to do this!
I am hoping to get a blog going for my photography business but it is just way beyond what my multi-tasking ability can handle right now - maybe in the slwer part of the new year...
Tata for now!
But he is doing SO great & is so proud of all his stickers. He talks about it all day! We are so proud of him, too!
My entries may be a little sparse over the next few weeks as I am officially into another "busy season" for photography. Pretty much all my free time will be spent photo editing. It will slow down soon, though - I'm in "head down-plow through" mode. I love it!!
I am so blessed to get paid to do this!
I am hoping to get a blog going for my photography business but it is just way beyond what my multi-tasking ability can handle right now - maybe in the slwer part of the new year...
Tata for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment