My darling boy brings so much humor to our lives since he decided (just over a year ago now) that he would actually like to communicate via speaking. (he was REALLY delayed in talking)
He has more than caught up for his late start & is cracking us up all the time.
Just had to share a moment shared across the dinner table tonight. After seeing "the face" on my son, I asked him,"Evan, did you toot?" (our word for passing gas) I was intent on teaching a lesson on manners. This quickly went out the window when he very cooly replied:
"Nope, it was just steam."
All sense of maturity & decorum was gone as we all totally lost it!
Seriously! Kids are hilarious!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is totally hilarious!!! I can't stop giggling!
Our house was pretty "steamy" when I had Raeann's kids for the night...let me tell you!!!!
Too bad farts aren't green or brown depending on their severity because that would be hilarious! Then again who wants to be seen walking down the street with brown "steam" trailing behind them?
Post a Comment