Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fashion Show Update

I heard today that my Averie was in a local paper... we recently stopped getting the local paper due to EXCESSIVE amounts of paper being recycled each week (of which we rarely read) and now my BABY was in one & I haven't seen it!!

So I am on the hunt... hopefully will come up with something soon (anyone reading this who lives in my area feel free to scan & email me it if you have it)

While on the hunt came across this adorable shot off the UFV website:

This was the "model finale" at the end of the matinee...

Also found this on youtube! Look for Averie at 0:56...



This was the matinee & Averie forgot to do her "jacket move" with the 2nd outfit :) Too funny!

It is all out of order & stuff but will give you a small idea of how much cool clothes & music were in the show. It was very entertaining!

Now off to search some more!

********* Update ********

I found it!!
This picture appeared in today's issue of our local paper... apparently quite a large one!
I have a friend who has clipped it for me :) One for the scrapbook!


(click on the picture for a closer look)

I am SO PROUD!!


2 comments:

Alana said...

Way cool!

Debbi said...

SO SO SO cute! Love the 'pose'. What a heartthrob she's growing into!!!