I made it through! Graham's first week back to work... Averie's first week of kindergarten... Evan's first week of preschool... the "slow entry" for both & all the chaos that throws into our lives...
As usual, chaos in our lives translates into chaos in my home. What a disaster area!! Hopefully the routine of next, and coming weeks will help me get a handle on things...
However, I'm entering my busiest season for photography... family portrait season. My bookings are filling up surprisingly quickly this year. It's a little overwhelming & I feel SO grateful. I have never "officially" advertised my photography & yet have managed to start a small business all on my own (with the help of many loyal friends/customers). The word of mouth advertising has been priceless from them. I feel completely inadequate sometimes (don't we all!) & can even get defeated as I am such a perfectionist of my own work, I have a tendency to beat myself up pretty bad if things aren't the way I thought they should be... but I am still learning & evolving myself.
I will have to learn to divide my time more appropriately. I get the sneaking suspicion after this week, that time between now & Christmas is going to FLY by for us. I need to try & stay on top of things.
Thank goodness I have such an understanding & patient husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment