Monday, August 18, 2008

Daddy's Girl



I feel like Brynlea is getting the shaft when it comes to my blog these days. We are so busy in the summer that she spends most of her time in her carseat! (Whether it is in the van, or the stroller)...

But she is growing like a weed (almost up to 14lbs) and will be 5mths on the 20th. Even at her young age, she is quickly developing a real affinity for her Daddy (can't say that I blame her! :))

She definitely gives him the lion's share of smiles & gets very excited when he is talking to her. She follows him around the room with her eyes when he's around & like our other children, I have no doubt that her first word will be "Da-da".

He has a variety of nick names for her, including "Bryn-bryns" & "Brynigers" but it doesn't seem to matter to her what he calls her - so far...

Here's some Daddy-Daughter time I caught in pictures:




No comments: