Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom's Losin' it!!

My children are bored... I'm bored.... Daddy's out of town, the weather has taken a turn for the worse & the pent-up energy is starting to rear it's ugly head...

When my children get bored, especially my son, they tend to get physical. Basically, a wrestling ring erupts out of the floor in my living room...


Some of Evan's classic "take downs"



Now normally I don't mind this sort of thing, except that it almost always ends up with one or both of them crying. A poked eye... 2 bonked heads... quite frequently accidental, but Averie does have a tendency to tire of it faster than Evan & this can cause conflict as well...

I, in an attempt to keep my own bored brain occupied, am attempting to complete some much needed photo-editing for my photography business - but quickly remembering why I usually do this while Graham is home and/or my children are in bed.

Patience is running thin... it could be a LOOOOOONG 2 days....

Serenity now.... serenity now... :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

2 words for this post...TRUE DAT!

Anonymous said...

Another 3 words. BACK TO SCHOOL!