Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Uniform Fashion Show

In just a few short weeks, Averie will begin her "official" education :)
She will be attending a school that requires uniforms so we have been doing some shopping in recent weeks (Thank you, Nannie & Grandpa for your contribution!)

Here are some of the resulting options she will have in the fall...

White polo shirt with navy pants (the shoes she's wearing in all of these pictures will be her "indoor shoes")
Not sure what's up with the "leg pose" here - she insisted it was what she wanted to do in the picture... :)



White polo shirt with navy shorts


Navy "jumper" with white blouse (& white knee socks)


Mommy's favorite :)
White blouse with blackwatch plaid kilt & knee socks (That's a REAL wool kilt by the way)
SOOOOO cute!

We managed to find her a pair of navy "spanx" or spandex shorts that she will be able to wear under skirts & dresses to be "playground friendly". If I told you how we got this kilt, you wouldn't even believe me... suffice it to say, it came in a bag of hand-me-downs we got from a stranger about 2-3 years ago. Just so happens, it is the same pattern/style as her uniform allows. Crazy!!

She was SOOOO excited to try these on & was rather disappointed when it was time to put her PJs on.

Let's see how she feels about them when she's 15 :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suze said...

What a cutie. I can't believe she's that big already.

Can you believe I've stalked your blog? Muwhahahahahahaha!~

Let me know if you want to stalk mine....you'll need special permission....It's for "special" people only....and you'll have to prove your worthiness....like....do something "special"....like.....buy me chocolate...or something....oh wait...you live in Canada....nevermind....I'll invite you anyways....

yes I know I'm still a dork. I'll never grow up!